"Canon" a song that i will never forget in my life. This piano played melody was dedicated by a guy, who used to be my first love. He gaves me much happy memories that I no one else could replaced. A very positive guy ( a man ady!), cheerful, knowledgable, talkative, open-minded, helpful...These are the things I have experienced before. what about those I have never get to see...Really a great guy n wonderful boyfriend. Anyhow, he's getting married this Oct! So, Life goes on~
I am so tensed up with everything. My family members, my exams, my work, my admirers and MYSELF! What is wrong...Life is always like that, being appreciated are only 10% out of the 90% effort u had put in.But that also if i am lucky, most of the time, 0% not appreciated, in fact got scolded or b blamed!Went to the temple on last day of CNY, manage to get a charm of luck. queued for 15min( I guess others wanted to ask bout love coz they r in coupled)n i am the only to go in without Hw! my turn, i was so nervous n i talked craps to GOD! end up the i need to chucked 4times...only can get. what it was told was quite true but i remembered my fren said after 3times, it would not be so true. well, i take it as an advice to move on. Jst a guideline...
So, does it have to do wit all my tenses?actually nothing much bout my parents, stil de same old fight, mom dunwan my dad fetch so troubled me. I don mind but i need to revise for my final exam. Exams?Same, worried of results and cant finish my readings by then coz i still have 1 thesis to do.I really hate this campus but what to do enrolled without surveying (CHEATED!)whatever de nonsense said by the president,its just a speech!I guess its the opposition of his points.I only knw that this campus has given me much headache, stressed, poor services.But the lecturers are great!i mean for my SUbjects.I guess its life equality, u can't get everything in positive.but my campus did nt reach the 50% of quality needs for the students.admirers..nothing much to say, they come at the wrong timing and ask me out at wrong timing..whether should accept o not i oso dunno. but they do know i have BF. They r confident that the r better thn Hw... in 5c's. duno whts that... ask someone.
well, still reading, n lazy to write now coz i wanna settle everything by 11 then sleep early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment