well, i'm actually rush of time coz i need to send my car back by 3 so my dad could use it.I sent my puppy to clinic to vaccination this mrg, knowing i will have some extra time, i drop by to new open White coffee house nearby my house,it has Wi-Fi. Great, tomolo n Wed is my final paper... not really well prepared coz its more on General knowledge bout the government affairs and crisis communication in malaysia or abroad. So did s a lil research but found nothing impressive just ordinary cases. I thought of wrting issue on Mc.donalds crisis but i cant get the full report nor any small issue about it. I'm so disaaponted.
I think the guess thing in my blog is no one knows i Have this.So i could talk craps n shits bout ppl i hated the most o i admire o even love with no worries.Isn't great? anyway, on Sat i almost collapsed coz of sleepless nite, trying to do my best for my results. Ended up, i slept whole day after my exams. Kelvin was in KL Holiday Villa n i did drop by to find me.Well he's my cousin brother's fren. I guess he's going after me but too bad he's short but i did not reject him or accept him when he wanted me b his gf. I guess i dunno wht i want either. I c no future with anyone. Guess i'm in big trouble now...being too fussy! Ck called the whole nite to chat n i guess he's the right guy as in physically but emotionally, socially not impressed at all!
haih... what i wan now is more of trying to expose myself more to clim up the stairs slowly n hopefully i will be success by 30. Anwyay, dunno why but i'm doin this. I wanna clarify all stupid money that i owed
Credit Cards
RM10k i guess
RM1,800 cousin sister
my insurance , i wanna continue
cant recall now coz i'm in a rush
to be continue....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment