Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hello again!!

it's been quite some time i never visit here... I think after I resigned from my Part time job. I felt relieved, seriously! no stress n upset. Now my only concern is my studies and exam n excellent results. I dun think this time i could get 4Flat coz resrach communication coursework i only get 29/50! so that could be B ady!! then the rest leave it to GOD! i really dunno how....

ANyway bought a puppy! miniature pinscher..notty n hyperactive. although he's not good looking but he's cute and attractive in his way. he's really a toy dog n could make ppl happy. its quite costy to take care of him but I saw my dad really happy. He really got my dad's attention. my dad treat him like "precious"! i'm glad he's committed with it...when xiao hao was sick yday, he was very worry n the way he carried xiao hao...its so pure... dad look so like JESUS carrying newborn baby!!
i love my dad so much... of course my mom oso la.but my mom was not involve yday!

anyway, my sis coming back tomolo... gotto go home on fri.. cant go out n b cinderrella again!!

No comments: