Finally, the most awaiting moments r here....my results. I was quite worried with my results especially with how many A's. I expected 2B's n 3A's. 2B's is Research Communication and Internaitonal Marketing but surprisingly i got A for it. Only subject B is Resrach Comm. Well,expected coz my couursework was bad. Wht took my breath to hell was my Intro to Corp. Comm. lecturer when he lied to me saying that other than the so called "bitch" got A- everyone got B+. I mean OMG... she got A n i got B! harllow... I sat at the hall the longest hour with full of government philosophy by the end i only got a B??? I was so pissed off n frustrated!So, I did not went to collect my results on the actual day. Mayb i'm a bit coward oso... dunno why when semester is almost reaching the end, my heart feels heavier thn b4. Well, anyhow I must face the fact n give a good explanation to my dad on what's going on. Woke up early mrg at 8.30 n prepared myself to Uni. Met my classmate n v collected results 2gether. i was shocked when i saw A's on my results paper. N the 1st subject I looked at, of course, Intro to Corp Comm. OMG I got A! 1st reaction is to call my my lecturer to say thanks but no one picked up.Mayb he was too bz. Bt left him a msg to thank him...
Then i called my dad... at 1st I cheated him that my lecturer wanna c him coz I had bad results, n the 1st thing he said was I've been going out too frequent especially late nite... that caused my results like this. Then out of a burst I laughed at him.. for being conned by me. ha ha ha.... I told him its not true... I manage get the 30% off my tuition fees. Finally I get to save my dad's wallet. I'm pleased with it.. really. Thank GOD for guiding me to the right path n taking care of me...
My only concern now is to choose a right company for internship. I really wanna find a good job,pays well so i could take care of my parents n make them happy n live well.Of course pay my debts. But I really wanna try the entertainment field, but entertainment field will not last long. Shannon(my 1st love) gave me his compm contact but its Oil&Gas... abit boring field n stressful but stable n its a golden bowl coz i could join pretonas o even Shell later on... How?? wht should I do?? I dun mind how streessful I just wanna b successful according my plan n give my parents a better livings. Plus my sis is still studying... she needs $$ as well, i'm de eldest... there's alot i need to consider.I cant think n follow my heart as it wont benefit anyone but myself. I cant b that selfish coz my parents took a big sacrifices to raised me... I hope GOD will bless me with my decision...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment