Humans are born with needs, and not ever ppl in this world fulfilled with their needs. when needs r fulfilled, u must want smthg to make a better living. The moment i woke up this mrg, i realise that it's within GOD's empowerment whether to let u walk further o maintain as u r. My 2nd thoughts is, hw much u eat n how wealthy u could b r nearly arranged by GOD. BBut if u wanna go further, thn v'll need to c how far it is... just as long u r nt breaking the commandments.
Live could b wonderful, if u could imagine the 7rainbow colors in ur mind. however, as u live longer, I realise that 7colors is just the basic natural colors. I need to step forward to bring more color choices in order to make my palette more meaningful.I used to say that I'm not materialistic but i'm definitely a great loyalable lover.As I had learnt frm my experiences, i make no "possibility" conclusion that IF this or ELSE that. N yes, I believe that material is such a big issue to me. Whether howard gonna leave me, I will b sad but yet I will survive to bring myself a better ending. Thomas introduced a fren named keith to me through our MSN. I got to know him as fren n then he proposed me to b his PT gf... He's 27 n he's damn rich with his own plane, driver, own company (travelshoppe & plantex). I heard this frm Thomas b4. Anyway, Keith got a gf which is 5years older than him. If i choose to have him as my PT bf, I'm materialistic! On the other hand, I was thinking, mayb one day, the same scenario will hit me as well.what goes arund comes around... BUt Howard cant fulfil wht i wan. me n keith even discuss that if v both r together its not for sex purposes but to meditate both pshycological needs n care.I think his gf neglected him coz both were bz to maintain n expopse their biz in overseas.
N Keith knw he wants a companion, a person that can chat n make him happy. not a person that can play around on the bed. I agreed the same point with him. mayb he's elder thn me n more stable thts y i choose him. but it wont last long. I will still think howard is the best Guy i've ever had, its just this moment he cant provide financial stability. Well, i'll c how thing goes... i'm more worried of my career rather than relationship. its true
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment