Thursday, February 14, 2008

Boring Valentine....

This isi my 1st year sitting here all alone without celebrating Valentine. I guess it's been quite a while I have not been living alone. I think it's sad, empty, and miserable... SIgh* I remember at least last 2years I was in Klang with 'him' watching fireworks sparkling everywhere... so breathe taking, coz its not like KL , bored dead!This is i only can njoy the sounds of the colorful sparkling moments in my room. Just wondering why I am still at home... I think now i'm living on a higher level of maturity, things changing soon.

Suddenly remember that I haven start with my asgmt.. passing up tomolo!!

SAw my rented housemate went out on a fair Lady.. so jealous! cant understand why i am jealous, its not that no one ask me out.. there are, but I rejected them. One of the reason is boz my face is still 'under construction' dun really wanna show ppl how ugly i am. Yeah I admit that my image is damn important! I told a guy a saw the Fair lady, then he said he cud oso drive nice car to pick me out, but i turn him off. The main reason i turn him off coz he partial malay... I hate malay.. not ALL muslims, only those LAZY kind! eat n sleep n nvr work consistently...but expect more!
BUt i am nt saying 'him' lazy. mayb its the psychological impact only. Maybe he's good guy, who knows?GOD knows....

anyway, blue n damn purple...

No comments: