Monday, February 4, 2008

An OutSideR...

From the day I felt I was an outsider, I tried my best to do whatever I could and whatever I am not willing to do oso. Hw mom n sis alwiz dislike me coz I am dark and I have pimples/ acne on my face.I hated her mom coz she alwiz act as if she's the Queen and everyone must obey her.She alwiz nvr treat Hw good, Hw have to walk back home when his mom could fetch him. His mom alwiz live in a fantasize island, where she's rich n having dozen of maids doing her work. Before I am here, She oso have to clean up the house and stuffs b4 going out wht, when I am here, basically I am helping more o less, That makes her have the FREE TIME to go MAHJONG!I ease her burden, she nvr thought of fetching Hw from school. She expect ppl to BEG HER o bow her if need her help.

CNY oso coming, she nvr even bother to give extra money for Hw to buy clothes, only keep thinking that he earn his own little income, so no need to give.never work but so much pain! here pain there pain! my mom work 24/7, age is much older and more pain she also nvr make so much noise or even pretend as if she's the queen. She only work once a year, then acted as if she's working so damn bloody hard... harlow. The money she earned she's not giving to anyone but herself.TAVELLING around and also Gambling! NO MATTER SMALL O BIG amount, few hundreds make mucg differences! especially Hw mom nvr even bother to find out or ASK if he got money to use or not. She can make use of people but no one can make use of her...!!

AND THEN, his sister also another problematic bitch! always like to make a fuss out of small lil things... Bil alwiz help her cover if its related to me.There was once she losted her black cheap rubber band, then de 1st human she attcked is ME! asking HW if i took o not... c'mon! if she nvr suspected me at any time, she wont have thought of me. THough i m alwiz at home but I am not bother to collect her CHEAP BAND!Last week, I knw that she wanted to use the VIOS again, So i pretended to ask HW mom whether she service the car ady? The I do care much about the car coz Hw gonna find me at Genting, IF the car is not service then how he is gonna find me? Then she was damn pissed off when I mention bout the car. It sounds very obvious I am doing it on purpose, but who cares? I learnt from her! She loves to b bitch then I am gonna let her feel the feeling of being BITCHed! Then I saw her just now, I know V pretended like nothing, but this BITCH alwis love to use HOkkienese to backstab me... Sometimes, I wanted to say that her abortion is GOD's will coz she's jst like chicken bitch, bitchin ppl issue around! Thinking she so perfect,THE FACT is... She NOT!NOT QUALIFIED HUSBAND, NOT QUALIFIED LIVINGS, NOT QUALIFIED LOOK ! FUCKED TIL FAT!

Like just now, she wanted to borrow digital camera, thn she called Bil... but Bil told her to borrow from me(i assume coz only me n Bil got digital in this hse ONLY!) then she said in Hokkien, DONT WANT, I DONT WANT ASK FORM HER! she cant lose anything to me... anything!! even last week she wanted eat maggie but then whn she knows I am de one who cook, she immediately reject. BUt just now the way she said in hokkien was too impolite! I could read that she hated me so much! VEry very much! I am glad that I understood hokkien... but they do not know bout it. But in future I will make sure that whtever I do, i'll nvr relate her!

No comments: