Tuesday, July 24, 2007

NuMB

Cant Sleep! Its like 5am! Not finish with my assignments, nt even looking at the proposal written by Jd, o doin any readings.Well, Cultural Nite 2007 is coming n the set date is on 29/8, well 1month ahead.Its not easy when my position is high. Some ppl tend to respect me as bcoz the empowerment i had, some jealous out of it n some dun bother what kinna fucking power i've got. Reason is simple, ppl respect coz they keen to learn n hopefully they could b at that position, ppl jealous coz they cant reach to that level but still wants a win-win situation, n dun bother? Haiya, coz got backup ma!Father rich mother fucking rich so why bother so much?!But seriously I m not trying to show off or what, for a gurl age 24 like me been through too much.

I think last Fri i argued with that Lembu Hitam(Security on female's hostel)It makes me thought for a moment how come i could lose my temper like that?It look so demoralized! Am I that fierce? Maybe..cant keep hold on it, dunno why, especially that wanna take advantage on me o fooling me! Well, I wanted to collect my old porposal so i could write this new 1, so i walked in n then another new guard stop me politely asking my ID, The moment i turn n wanted to tell her i forgot to bring n wanna explain to her that I just wanna b up there for less thn 5min, Then this Lembu Hitam SHOUTED at me (the whole floors could hear it!!!) NG PUI SAN KAMU TINGGAL LUAR KAN MANA ID!!! Immediately i lost my temper! I yelled back "I DIN BRING MY ID n I"M STILL STAYING HERE(showing my keys)!she shutted her mouth. It was like less thn 5min I went down ady, the moment i came out of the life, she aimed at me coz just when i passed through the vending machine she shouted again "LAIN KALI...." I ady LOST CONTROL " THE NEXT TIME U WANNA ASK FOR SMETHING LEARN HOW TO RESPECT!!!" she got shocked n shut for while then again she start mumbling something i shouted while walking out " U DUN SPEAK MALAY WITH ME I DUN UNDERSTAND!!!" n then she said "DIAMLAH!" i replied "SHUT UP LAH!" See, what kinna lady i am... i think if she never shouted my FULL NAME i wont be that "crazy" honestly she's not respecting my father's name! n harlow... students pays for her salary not the college!

If i wanted to make whole trouble to this college it would b easy. But i m still here so avoid whatever i could 1st! then this few days keep arguing with Hw, dunno y! mayb of diff opinion. He worries i leave him n i worry he will curi makan... mayb its from bad histories i had, cant brainwash it just like that. the more I wanna get rid of it, the more it reminds me about it! Stupid!

Well this semester will b tough for me, 5subjects n then this event n my work. Haiz Sat was a good sales for me, i sold 16Bottle n Ap sold 6 only, so i gave her 1... Not to say pity her but to return what she gave me when I first worked there, my sales was bad that time oso... But my salary this month is bad 325 only coz last month when to Nk's wedding, i think lost RM100 (minimum) But I know its more thn that coz I heard that nite total sales was 40 over bottles!!! Gosh! ok whatever, as long i have cash flowing in... Frankly speaking Hw financial not stABLE so sometimes i do suport him hopefully he wont btray me n forget my kindness n my love with a simple gudbye...hopefully!so thats how my salary gone...Really wanna go s'pore visit my sis So i could get to do some resrach n readings...but...NVM...! Time to sleep else Hw will make noise again!

1 comment:

ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː said...

well, at least the lembu hitam made you famous. hahahaha. now everyone knows you :D

oh~ you trying to make him feel that he owes it to you... bad move :p

nah, just as long as you happy now... are you?