Monday, July 2, 2007

SunDay StoriEs

I was a lazy week tht i did not attend class for the 1st week..well, as usual lecturers dun teach on 1st week. so i'm lazy oso. Whole week stay at Hw hse do reading n relax. I thought wanna go home but thinking the curfew n nthing to do, i decide not to go home...at least Hw will pamper me when i'm with him. :P

Sat was a good biz for me, i sold 15bottles of whiskey (RM150)! It was lucky! Anyway i still haven receive my last month pay! Damn it! This fucking company, Tok cock n fuck ppl very loud but then not efficient oso. Thn there's a guy named Alex keep bothering saying he wants BigMac. I really dun get izit i really need to buy these idiots hearts to get receipts?! I really cant my day out of graduation n b consumer! some of the ppl there, i know, din wanna give me the receipts! I know, nvm! Wait til the day come... BUt luckily there's 2PR help me alot. Js n My. They helped me to push sales n then those receipt they gave it to me...they really mean 2help me...without asking for return!I will never forget them.

Sunday, i din even sleep more thn 5hours. woke up at 7 thn went dim sum wt Hw. Thn go home for while n went out again to buy TRANSFORMERS!!! when reached 1U, within 10minutes we left the mall! (NO TICKETS!!!). When the most hated place u dun wanna go, there's a will for u to fulfil V watched at LEisure Mall.. quite pariah but better thn MV abit. Spacious but on flat ground! Interesting movie n amazing that nowadays techonlogy is so damn high tech, it look so real thn the one i watch when i was 6yrs old! I almost clap my hand when i saw all robotics gather together to kill megatone n to save the cube But i didnt... in the nite i brought Hw parents for dinner to replace father n mother's day, thn after that Hw n I watch alone! 2movies in a day! no as good as wht i thought, jst an ordinary WUuUuUuuUUu~ Movie! thn went back n rest. Tiring day n i spent RM150 ady! I need to save again...wht to do, stay at ppl's place nvr give monthly $$ must bring them out once in a while ler...haih...

No comments: