Sunday, August 19, 2007

Went to watch Rush Hour 3 on my bday, it was funny. Recommended if a person is really down just like me. The whole week i was in trauma, thinking of my job n studies n financial n of course my future career! I just dun understand why a PT job like that could make me think so hard n feel so upset bout it?! Even on my bday i dun feel happy at all. i forced myself not to think anyting related to Bacardi o Dewars o whtever liqour. Hw n I went for japanese restaurant. I choose there coz all F&B i can get 50% off! so the total bill was only RM40. amazing wasn't it? i ate my fav salmon fish, soft crab shell, teppanyaki, steamed egg(delicious!). i know Hw was trying his best to make me happy n comfortable on my day. And i was trying my best too.

But 1thing undecided is to resign my PT job or continue IF they will put me at a better outlet. I know i wil get attracted if they offer to send me back to BED Club o any outlet that could make money.I got many advices that try convince me not to cont' wif this job.Nothing seems benefited me except $$. Even my mom was relief after hearing say I wanna resign this job! I think she's been worrying bout my safety since it require to work till Max. 3am! Then got to go home alone.But actually Hw fetch me to work n i stay in his house. My concern is always $$. I wanna find as much as i could to give better living for both my parent.especially my mom, her pair of hands is as rough as the tar road surface. I pray so hard that GOD could bless me to be success n repay their sacrifices... they've been my guardian angel, without my parents I wouldnt b here....I just hope GOD treats everyone fair n I hope GOD hear my prayer everytime I make my wishes.

I plan to tell grace that I wanna resign by 31 Aug.yet, undesided now... I dont know what will happen if i resign n...huh so much to think. What Albertus n Adeline said was true...try focus on what i really want n most important to me. Yeah its true... I think i do not have strong determination that is why i am stil undecided! After my job i accidently met my old skolmate!PRIMARY mates!! one of them called Pui san as well, immediately she took out her mobile n called my other skolmate just to ask them come over my outlet n look at me. what a bittch! she was laughing while calling my frens. stupid bitch! i got so emotion on this situation coz i din wan anyone to know yet its broken from the hidden.

Later nite i will go home to have dinner with my parents.It was my first time my dad ask me to have my bday dinner together, i guess he knows i broke up with klang boy. To him, mayb it was a waste coz he was the only guy that my dad really chat with however, i think it was a great memories coz i grew from his experiences. I think other than Hw, My parents n MONEY is most important to me...i dun wanna think of marriage or kids until my real destiny comes... but I hope GOD will see what i've gone through n will bless me with a good living n happiness in future... so tired now...sleep ar...nitez little bloggy!

No comments: