Friday, August 24, 2007

~Realised~

I was suppose to b on my bed, having presentation later at 10.mind is in a mess. Did not pass up my 1st Int Marketing asgmt, tht was months but I did pass up de rest. I totally got "trap" in myself. I cant let go the fact i've been btrayed by my own fren,BITCH.She even sent me a smile wishing me Hapi bday.She did not post on comment coz she dun wan ppl know she sent me smthg. Worst, Pink n wan xin oso nvr send me a bday msg o whteva! a simple msg will b sweer enuf but it turns bad. Honestly, the overall i'm not happy.seems like something still pinching me, heart feel sour, brain feels numb. how I wish i could end my PT job now. For de sake of RM100 extra i delay my service. Received msg frm Grace jst now, asking me to work at c u 2 9 PUB! n oso DV8, a place nobody want to b coz all malay ppl! She knows i dun wana wrk PUB n now she wanna torche me!according to schedule i was suppose to hv class bt lecturer shifted it to Wed tht's y Fri no class but I tild Grace I have class on Fri, coz I know things like this Shit will happen!Working in Pubs!

After receiving Grace's msg, my mind totally got infected with negatives thinkings. Not I wanna kill some1, just felt speechless! Oh, i realise i did not do well for my comm n negotiation! I fucked up all my asgmt this time.I dunno y, resign frm my job is a good decision o else i think i'll get 0 Flat for my GPA! i really hate grace coz she's stupid n heartless.She knows tht i got betrayed yet she acted stupid n let me have the blame,a leader like her, can go to hell! Kenix...this bitch goona get from me soon, unless she resign fast.I'll c how wealthy she is since she said if she got marry to a guy, the tarot says she will b a wealthy woman!V'll See!

Ppl write blog to share something happy but i always in revenging mood. ow could I get this off..I know i'm kinna sensitive at times, n bad tempered but i tried to control.... but shit stil happen to me. I'm good o bad i still will get the blame... Why?

No comments: