Monday, September 3, 2007

A Whole nEw life

Finally, my nightmare has gone...all I need to do is to move on n forget the past. My last day was in DV8, Grace did not allow me to work at any nice clubs so that i could get more sales before I leave. Well, thats the reality gurl!Face the fact! This time, this lesson makes me grew smarter..really. I think whtever i've gone thru since i was a gurl helps me to learn how to survive n stay stronger instead of learning how to avoid o finding the best way to suicide.I think I have to thanks all those Evil contributors, without them I wont b able to live til now. Every single time, minutes,tragedy gives an impact to my life. Including this time, I learnt to forgive n forget:: take n leave it. Its tiring to hate someone...So, i learnt how to "like" these ppl.

I realise i have 1 weakness, I seldom learn how to LISTEN patiencely. Its diff to learn how to listen. Listening doesnt mean U reply wht questions was asked but to understand wht the question was. haih.... I believe i'm really starting my new life n learning how to behave myself.

huh...now so pening, dunno y.

No comments: