Thursday, December 20, 2007

The root of success....

It was an unforgettable day... I know i'm not a loser but yet i lost to someone that I knew it would happen. I'm really down. I dunno why, mayb wht Hw said is true,I cant lose, in anything...I paused n think why is it so.I used to b a very polite and humble. I rather to be hurt thn hurt people. And now i realise that i rather to hurt people than being hurt. I changed...but when? How come I'm so selfish now. Whatever I did, I put myself at 1st place, even things were wrong, i'll try to show it was not my fault. Sometimes i even imagined that I might change to another person, a cruel and then cold-blooded.

Although I dont really hate this gurl, but then I still feel sad. SHe's my junior, but my major point of level. It's my weakness, I kept wondering of how to improve? Or how I could change to b a good presenter. Yday it was my sales pitch presentation in Managerial Communication class, I suffered 1week researching stuffs n then compiled it then presented it just like a usual presentation. I admit that it was not interesting at all. I did not maintain the eye contact and tone. Although my "clients" said tht I had done marvellous research but thn I know i wont win the contract bcoz i failed to convince them. But is there's 5 points to consider i won 3 n group A won 2(trust me!) but still the got the contract, bcoz the 2 points the won is the highest mark compared the 3points I got. Thts y i lose terribly... I was guilty, coz i represented the team. I know 1 of my member was quite sad, i felt bad. BUt it was not everyone's fault... All i know, i'm sad... sad coz i'm bad presenter.

I really wanna win in everything, even this presenting part, I cant lose anything n this is my final year as well. 3/10 is my total marks i could get for this asssigment. I really cant imagine wht is my total carry mark later... i'm worried. anyway, i cant do anything by now... i just hope that I will forget bout this n stand again, FIGHT again, n let HER down terribly oso!

No comments: