Friday, June 15, 2007

~EmOtioNaLY rEtaRdTeD~

These few days, i have gone through few things in life. A new chapter everyday. I miss my blog so much cooz i don know who to turn tell about all my sensitivity feelings, here in me... I spoke to Pinky the other day, i told her to b careful with Penny coz sometimes she will backstab her, i dont know if she would believe wht i say or just entertaining me as she still thinks that Penny is her close frens. But i just dont want Pinky felt stupid n like a fool in the end of the reveals...

I manage to handle the room problems, but i find uncomfortbale with my present feelings. I felt something wrong and something huntig me, i know no one would believe what i'm trying to say, expected answers like : u think too much. no such thihngs, nonsense bla bla bla are the feedbacks. I start to realise i have no frens in heart, no true frens around. Mayb its my payback time of wht i've done to PK. I felt stupid n regret for such nonsense. Few times i almost got into accident, but manage to skipped, i felt lucky but lucky come n go...my die will return.

Mayb i'm having serious emotional psychology situation here. Today, i chat with dad n i relaise an old man like him still have much worries even though i'm graduating soon. he's having trauma with his photography business. It does not belong to him but...he's working hard for it n everyone n for living. Now, i dunno if i should stay with my path n move on with my dream or take a lift to next junction turn. It's tough coz no one wiilling to help! All OLD BASKETs in the shop stand n sit n held their palms for salary! How i wish the shop closes now!!! BUt dad says NO coz this will increase seriousness of his sick! I don know how to start my steps to help him now, but I really want to help to stabilize his biz, 1st person i will kick will be my small uncle, doing nothing but getting equal salary PLUS having bad habits n demoralizing everyone!!

Just few minutes back, i saw some of the Frens pictures n i saw penny with Derek,all my negative aura spread from my bottom to top n i wonder when i will release it. If it is not me who help Penny, she wont have any single chance to Hold Gucci bags or sit damn nice fucking car now! the most : Yaris that was cheated back. She never even thank me for what i've done n avoiding me! SLUTS! If i tell Derek now that all this while i was helping her, n all this while when she was with him she was fucked by another guy, i think that would be the best grammy award show i could watch! But My inner says no for what i thought! I wonder Y i'm still so stupid?! GOD, Please show me a way i could walk with all my doubts, n by the end of path i'm done with al this hatreous n tragedies...

No comments: