Friday, June 29, 2007

frustrated~!

actually i'm totally lazy to type but i dunno who to turn about al my frustrations! I only turn to my trustable Blog!when i write it wont bounce back, when i throw my tantrum it wont sound me back. but just listen to my problems quietly...

I dunno if i m choosing the right decision of staying with Hw. I choose to stay is bcoz i could see him more often rather thn staying in hostel facing the four walls n lifeless environment. Wireless not available all the time. I will die. So i decide so stay at his house, can save more $$ plus he's a student now. BUt one fact i cant run away, parental control. I stay here fr free, mst of the time eating his mom cooking, n using all the facilites. I know not paying is something unacceptable. But i thnk they should understand tht i'm a student n i work PT for livings. BUT this doesnt mean that i should keep my mouth shut n blind fold my eyes for any dissatisfactory!

I really cant stand the way Nk acted! I wrote headline tht obviously reflects her behaviour.I never c such gurl could put on her thick face so damn long! After her marriage, i thought i'm free on looking at her n her fake laughther.Who know's she so stupid, dunno how to cook yet so fussy! She cant cook but yet critics her in law for keeping left over food for next day! she cant eat left over food n cant eat without soup but she cant cook! GOD!!! ended up, go home everyday to eat Mummy's cooking! I wonder how long she could keep with this living after Hw shift to Puchong. I honestly dont appreciate gurls like tht. Even my sister is better than her!! At least my sis dunno really know how to cook but she wont make noise if eating left over food!Cant believe Fat bitch like her trying act rich but she's not at all! PLS la!!! i over heard that her neighbour commented her fr going home so frequent, thn she feedback tht"i Like ar!" Tak Tau Malu!

Y i think its embarassing? first, in law will think that she's not well thought by parents of this simple manner that she's married. whether she's used to it o like it o not she should b patience n behave! N should not complain or pretend very pity! N then start going home all the time.N Hw mom oso another 1, agree on her actions! I think my mom nvr pamper us like tht coz she wants us t b disciplines! I only remember my mom says, padan muka, ask u learn tht time dunwan, now dunno only know how to make noise!1 reality thing that is my parent nvr think their children is right 1st but always investigate or advice us instead of agreeing o supporting our negative behaviour. If i complain on smthg, my parents will say "izit u done smthg tht causes this issue happen" I really know why my parent dicipline me like tht...there's a reason n now i really appreciate wht they have thought me...

Now i feel better after bitching all Nk bad stuffs! GUd NIte... it's 3am ady...

3 comments:

ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː said...

lucky did not borrow dress from her :D since you don't like her :D

ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː said...

you know you can change the publishing time of the blog? it's in the post options... :D

eLLiCe said...

Its not de one tht gonna lend u her dress!NK is de eldest 1... Bi is de 2nd...Bi is the one who wanna lend u her dress, she QUITE neutral