Wednesday, June 20, 2007

ResuLts OuT

FinAlly, the most terrifying n High blood pressure rising day is here. LAst nite, i din manage sleep properly, i cried last nite n i dun even know why. I suddenly recall back all my childhood days, it was an unforgettable moments. I was asking myself whether I was lucky or it was a tender givings from the Heaven...I hope all this can come to the end.I hope that 1day i could throw all this sadness behind n walk freely with new life.

I struggle badly this few days, i had alot imaginations, sounds like unstable emotional situation (short term:Psychology prob) I think not too serious yet coz i still can define all my imaginery properly, But the bomb still will blast.

Well, result annouced today. Did not expect it was so good... escpecially my Comm Law n Ethics - Grade A, InT. Mktg Comm - Grade A and Comm Strategies - Grade A. Unexpected! Thank GOD!

But there's one thing i wanna pray, I hope my mom n dad will love each other forever, a small dusty dirt will not leave any stain. I hope they will not keep any small issue in heart that will cause breakage....i'm worried.

HOPE is what i've carried through my life, n will bring it all de way...
HOPE bring me stronger, HOPE shows me the shine of light...
I'll share it with all my lovings,
through, within, along and moving on my path of life...I never put on hold my with HOPE,
Bcoz of HOPE i could stand stronger n believes that everday is a new life!

4 comments:

ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː said...

walau! all a's... the i sure die lo... T.T

ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː said...

congrats! :p

ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː said...

don't cincai say mom and dad fight la~

mom say never fight...

eLLiCe said...

i'm not saying Mom n dad fight but argued...its good thing but sometimes it'll turn bad when they dunno how to control it...