Sunday, June 17, 2007

JuSt AnothEr Day

Finally this week ended! Just came back from work, immediately i took Billie's Modem to get online, wanted to spare so much time with my blog... chatted wif Billie a while, showing her some of penny's picture n also pinky's picture. There is a huge change on Pinky.

Dunno what happen to m'sia weather, rained for whole night...from noon till midnight. I was caught in rain while working in Rum Jungle! What a place to search for Tarzan n Jane...Songs was suck n the people are all old fagged~ I really miss my Thai Club days...though alone without many sales but people are apparently nice n not under pressured! But thank God i got sales, n Evon was nice that she handed me an extra sales. BUt never trust a person by its cover, enuf of that ady...

I messaged my lecturer today, n he said that the highest results for communication strategies is B...Then? This means i probably will at the safe mode frequency only? Pls...If this happen my CPGA will drop to hell! That will disaappoint my dad... I really pray hard that everything will b fine...

Its already Sun, sleeping soon, nowhere to go.Most likely will collect my Doink car n then visit my dad a while, thn go back college or howard's house. Wanted to watch Shrek 3!Argh~! No one wanna watch with me!!!

1 comment:

ˈtʃokəlitsrbluː said...

i want to watch shrek 3 again!! :D